If you have a bundle and you want to edit the reserved quantity, follow the easy steps below:
1. At the side panel, select Inventory. Then from the dropdown, choose Variants.
2. You will be directed to the Variants page. Click the bundle SKU.
3. Click Kit Minimum Inventory to edit the reserved quantity.
4. A pop up box will show up. Edit the kit minimum inventory. Then click Save.
Since you have edited the minimum inventory, you can now adjust the allocated quantity.
5. Still at Variants page, move the slider sideward. Click the Edit Kitting Reserved Quantity icon at the last column.
6. A pop-up box will appear. Edit now the reserved quantity for the kit. Then click Save.
Your bundle SKU has been updated now. You can now continue to process on hold orders because of lack of stocks.