Definitely, you have created a virtual SKU for a kitting or bundling. Now we are to edit kitting inventory.
1. On the created Virtual SKU, click the Edit Kitting Reserved Quantity icon.
2. Upon clicking the Edit Kitting Reserved Quantity, a pop-up box will appear to instruct you to select a warehouse.
3. Upon selection of Warehouse, you will be asked to fill in the Quantity of items that are to be reserved for kitting/bundling. Then, click Save.
4. After you click Save, a confirmation message will appear.
5. Notice that the number of items reserved for kitting or bundling has been indicated.